My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 8 March 2014

Little Boy Layout

 Somehow I knew I would have a baby boy one day. I was in a scrap store 4 years ago and this line from Echo Park was out and I was drawn to the paper. I was not pregnant nor had any plans to be but something inside said one day I will need this paper. I bought it and now.....I have a baby boy and I am using this paper!!! I also really liked the bright colours and I have made a few boy cards with it too.
 I used Doodlebug washi tape at the top and bottom. I pop dotted some of the stickers to add dimension. I used a border punch on the orange paper under the photo. The stickers were all part of this line called Little Boy.
FYI- my son is on his way to walking now......here he was just trying to crawl although it looked more like swimming on land! So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment