My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 6 March 2014

Winter Wishes Layout

 I copied the layout from the other day and made a second page. I really liked the look of it so I used it again! I love papers with designs like this background one but somehow I get stuck on how to use them. I hate to cover up the neat design and then I can never figure out how to place a photo and the embellishments. This layout design worked perfectly with the swirls at the top still showing and I was able to add embellishments and a title without losing the background.

I used Echo Park's Let It Snow and Winter Wishes lines to make this layout. I added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug. It is snowing here, yet again, so this was the perfect layout to make for another snowy day!!! I could complain about this winter all day but it will not bring spring any faster so I might as well just take pictures and scrap it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment