My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 28 April 2014

Christmas Cuties!

 I made this layout using KaiserKraft paper. The colours matched my son's outfit perfectly!
I am going to frame this layout for my grandfather and give it to him since he just had a major surgery.
 I have seen this trend of messy date stamping and since it happened without trying to do it, I went with it! Something different for me.....but this way I can claim it was not a mistake, I meant to!!!

 I used Basic grey letters and a Bella sticker here. Love the Doodlebug sprinkles!

 This layout is all Bella Blvd. Christmas paper. I copied a design that I posted earlier but rearranged things a bit to make it my own. I am giving this layout to my sister for her much belated birthday gift. I need to find a frame for it yet. I love this picture of them under the tree on Christmas day.

I did use Doodlebug sprinkles and twine on the banner. I simply cut circles out of the ball paper and folded them in half over the twine to make the banner.
Back tomorrow with birthday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment