My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Doodlebug Birthday Layouts

 I think I am all caught up from my backlog of creations from back when my computer stole all my pictures via a viral scam. I am back today with two layouts using the new Doodlebug borthday lines called Hip Hip Hooray and Sugar Shoppe. They are just soooooo cute! This first layout is of my husband and I when we turned the big 3-0!! I look at myself from then and think now, I wish I looked like that but back then I was wishing I looked like I did when I was 26.......I guess that is a life lesson- enjoy your youth when you have it because you will always look back and think "hey, I did not look that bad after all!!"
 I used sprinkles, washi tape, arrow sprinkles, a pixie flag, and patterned paper from the line Hip Hip Horray.
 This layout was inspired by the one I made at Crop & Create in Kelly Goree's class. The sketch was one from Becky Fleck. I changed it by adding banners all over the page. I love the way it turned out! I am actually pretty happy I bought the garland since it saves me the trouble of punching circles and sewing my own. That is handy since I do not have all day to scrap!

I used sprinkles, a pixie flag, garland, and patterned paper for this layout. Notice the white faux stitching down the middle- kind of cute I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment