My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 21 April 2014

Doodlebug Fun!

 Here is a birthday card made with Doodlebug's new line called Hip Hip Hooray. I pop dotted the balloon and added twine.

 For this card I folded washi tape over on itself to get the frilly look. I cut the sentiment out of one of the ticket stubs and added it with pop dots. I love the monsters in this line- so cute!!!

 I copied the card above but I used Doodlebug's new line Sugar Shoppe for this one. I gave this one to my sister for her birthday but she said turning 35 was not fun.......I added some stickles to the cake and I pop dotted that sticker as well.

 Here is a card made with Jillibean Soup's Birthday Bisque. Those wood sprinkles are actually pretty cute. I pop dotted the balloon and the banner as well.

 This layout has a bit of Jillibean thrown in but is mostly Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe. This is my cat Taz. I thought his little pink nose was perfect with this paper! Again I used those wood sprinkles which are a nice change from the enamel dots.

Happy Easter Monday! Still trying to catch up my blog so I will back tomorrow with Father's Day cards! Yes, I am thinking ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment