My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 15 April 2014

I am Back!!!! Woot Woot!!!

 My computer is back in action and thankfully I only lost a few pictures. Lesson learned: Backup!!!!
I have a TON of projects to share since I have been on here last but for today I am only showing four layouts that I have made since my computer went wonky!

First up, this layout was made with Fancy Pants' Timber Grove. I loft the soft colour palette of this line, although it does have some deep colours too.


 This layout was made with Bella Blvd's Lucky Starz. I kept the layout quite simple with minimal layers. I really like this look since the focus is on the cutie in the picture!!!

 Adding pop dots to some of the embellishments adds dimension. I also added faux stitching using a Sharpie marker.
 This layout is made with Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine.......I could use some warm summer sun about now. Man oh man, it is freezing cold here- still!!! Where is spring???? I think Mother Nature forgot us this year.......
                                    
 I added some ink to the base page and again, my embellishments were pretty limited so the focus is on the picture. The stars are chipboard.

My final layout today was made with Doodlebug's Home for the Holidays. If you love Starbucks coffee then you probably recognize the red cup for their Christmas bevies. I am an eggnog late lover!!! My son just loves paper so he enjoyed playing with the cup. So cute!!

 I adore those sprinkles. I used twine, stickers, and fancy frills too. That snowflake paper is glittered so up close it really looks snazzy!


It feels like winter here so I have been in the winter mood but I do have some Easter and spring projects to share. I just hope it actually starts to feel like spring soon so I can take some pictures and make layouts using spring paper! I cannot believe it will be Easter this weekend and we have piles of snow. It just does not fit........

No comments:

Post a Comment