My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 5 May 2014

Birthday Tags

 Happy belated National Scrapbooking Day!!! I was so busy checking out all the blogs that I did not post anything on my own! But I am back again today with a few cute projects to share. I made these two gift tags with the treat bags from Doodlebug. I spruced them up with washi tape, sprinkles or sequins, twine, and stickers. These treat bags make a neat little holder for a gift card too.

 How cute are the sequins??? They add a little sparkle in some pretty snappy colours- also from Doodlebug!
 I also made a Mother's Day card since it is sneaking up on us. I used Doodlebug's spring line to make this happy little card. I rounded the corners of my paper and my card. I stamped the sentiment. I added wire to the butterfly. Some of the flowers are pop dotted and I added sprinkles too. I am loving those sprinkles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment