My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 15 May 2014

Watch Me Layout

 Here is my double page layout made with Echo Park's Scoot line. I had a bunch of pictures of my son in his Jolly Jumper and some of his poses were just too cute! I wanted to get as many pictures as I could into a layout so I went for a double pager, which is something I do not do very often at all.
I have not added the jounaling yet. I seem to hesitate on that part when it comes to writing on a page. I never trust my penmanship.

                                            Some of the stars are pop dotted as is the title.

 I even punched a smaller picture and backed it on red paper to bring it into focus. My son just loved jumping in this thing. I think that is why his legs are so strong now! He has outgrown the jumper and is on his way to walking or shall I say running away from mom! He is a busy, busy boy!

Hope you are having a sunny day! It is shining here- FINALLY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment