My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Dance in the Rain Layout

 I am slowly getting into pocket style scrapbooking. The advantage is definitely being able to focus on the pictures and less on the format of a full page. For me, journaling is always a challenge so this style also lets me work on that aspect of my scrapping.

 I was able to devote a 4x6 block to my journaling and I printed it on the computer so I could control the size to make sure it would fit. I printed on vellum and attached it to patterned paper. I added some epoxy raindrops and ribbon at the top.

I used cardstock and old paper from Imaginisce. I used rub-ons on the photos too.
This was one wet day! That seems to be the way this summer is going- rain, rain, rain, and yes, more rain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment