My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 28 June 2014

Easter Layout

 I finally got to use the cute bunny paper from Doodlebug! This layout was made with the spring line from Doodlebug. I used fancy frills from older lines. My son kept the bunny ears on long enough to capture a few cute shots.
 I used a blue Sharpie pen to write the jounaling and it was a very soft color on the sticker, which I actually like since it does not distract from the picture. It is easier to see in person.

Around here, we are in a state of flooding!!! The amount of rain we are getting is just insane. After the crappy winter you would think we were due for a real nice summer- yeah right! Mother Nature has other plans I guess. Grandma bought my son water shoes which were meant for the beach but are coming in handy for playing in the yard! Our street flooded tonight in the rain. I certainly hope July brings some better weather........PLEASE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment