My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Handsome Lil' Dude Layout

 I have been slowly working on this layout for awhile. I love the overlays by Jillibean Soup with the various cut designs. I knew I wanted to use the bright colored paper from Doodlebug to highlight the circles. I had to punch my pictures to fit in the circles to which was a bit of a challenge for me since I hate to cut pictures! I traced the circles on the background white and then I knew where to place my cut circles and photos.

 I added some sprinkles, stickers, teensy type letters, and arrows in various spots.
I tried to keep a visual triangle going with the hearts and the sprinkles. I kept all the words to the outer circles on the page with the title in the middle. The arrows keep the eyes moving around the pictures. I think it turned out all right. I love the colors for sure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment