My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 7 June 2014

Happy Birthday Cards

 What a week!!! We just came back from a little getaway and this week was SO busy! Now that the sun is out and spring is here (finally!) there is a pile of stuff to do in the yard. I have put my scrap time on hold in order to get the garden going and the yard work. The work never ends! So many weeds.....

At any rate, I did manage to make 2 cards yesturday. The top one is made with Doodlebug's Hip Hip Hooray line. The bottom card is made with Lawn Fawn paper and stamps. The birds happen to be Doodlebug though. I am not much of a stamper but I really liked these ones from Hello Sunshine. I am just thinking now I should have added something to the middle of the sun.....sometimes inspiration hits later!
Enjoy the sun wherever you are, even if you have to make your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment