My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 11 August 2014

At The Beach

 Holidays are over and it is back to the daily routine! We had a very busy two weeks enjoying all that is summer. My son had his first camping trip, and I mean real camping in a tent. We had to buy a new tent so his portable crib would fit but I think we would have had to do that anyway, since our tent was pretty small. He was very excited but quickly got used to it and had some awesme 3 hour naps!!! This layout captures just how much fun he had at the beach playing in the sand. We lucked out and had gorgeous weather too.

 I used Echo Park for this layout. I mixed lines but they were all the summer lines from over the years. I made clouds using scalloped circle vellum. Funny how pie charts have become very popular and this line had them on a piece of paper which I think was from 2 or 3 years ago.

I just want to finish by saying NEVER buy a little boy a bathing suit with white in it......you should see the colour of this suit now- it is DISGUSTING looking!!!! I almost want to buy a new one but since summer is almost over he might just have to keep wearing it........

No comments:

Post a Comment