My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 18 August 2014

Beach Baby

 I meant to post this layout on Friday but time got away on me. So here is a sunny layout for a gloomy Monday morning (where I am anyways). Here is my son playing on the beach in the evening. I am trying not to be one of those mom's who freaks out because of dirt and messiness. Therefore, I let my son have fun in the water and in the sand despite the fact that he was wearing clothes. He was so happy that I could only be happy too.....that is, until I had to clean him up at the campsite! That part was a little less fun.

I used Echo Park paper and stickers for this layout. The embellsihments are Jolees Boutique. I have piles of those things and never think to pull them out. I like the texture of the sandcastle for this layout- kind of makes it feel sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment