My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Cards on Tuesday!

 Am I a little early or what??? For some reason I wanted to think about Christmas cards yesturday....I only made one and then came to my senses!!! For me, it is way too early to think about December but for some, it is time to start planning. Even the stores have Halloween stuff trickling in-eeks! That means summer is not here for much longer. To even out my Christmas card, I also made a camping themed card to hold onto that summer feeling a bit longer!

Above, I used Bella Blvd. paper and sentiment sticker with Doodlebug snowflake doodle pops.
Below, I used Jillibean Soup. I fussy cut a second camper and layered it on top of the original to give some dimension to my card. What a good sentiment to remember as we journey through this crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment