My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hello Summer Days Layout

 I am so happy to be scrapping my summer photos! I am pretty proud of myself for staying on top of my son's albums. Now that he is over the first year, I am making album number 2. His first year album is not fully finished yet but it has most of the important highlights from his first year. It is so crazy to see how much he has changed.....it does goes fast! When times have been tough, I reminded myself that I will never go through this again because he just keeps growing (and getting better in my opinion)! That is the best part of scrapbooking- looking back and remembering things with beautiful pages that reflect those good and bad times.

So for my layout, I used Echo Park's line Country Drive with some other Echo Park tidbits thrown in. I pop dotted the bird on the journaling by adding the same bird sticker on top of the bird that was there. I also pop dotted the summer days. The hello sticker is from Simple Stories DIY.
Oh summer- won't you stay awhile longer.........



No comments:

Post a Comment