My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 22 September 2014

A Whole Lotta Stuff!

 Because I am such a proud mamma, I want to share my son's first art projects. We joined a play group and he painted for the first time and made a fall craft project- too cute!


 Now for serious business.....I made two cards with Bella's new Christmas line. I totally adore this line; I seriously love the colours and the cute factor! I did add some bling to both cards and the card above has an Echo Park tree sticker.


 I also made two cards with Doodlebug's new fall line. I also love, love, love the colours and the cute critters in this line. A few stickers are from last year's line but most of it is new stuff. I am still feeling that fall/ Christmas vibe so stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment