My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 26 September 2014

Christmas 2013

 I made this layout of my son on Christmas morning last year. I used the Doodlebug line from a few years ago with some embellishments from last year. The great thing is that it all coordinates so you can mix and match!
I am still loving those enamel dots and I use them in most of my pages. I really like the new ones from Doodlebug with the sparkles! I added a glitter border on top of the poisettia paper. The two stickers beside the photo are pop dotted.


Below is another card I made using the new Bella Blvd. Christmas line. I added some bling and pop dotted the stickers. How cute is that reindeer???!!!!

                                                          Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment