My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Christmas: Special Delivery Layout

 Here is that Christmas layout that I was making last week. I finally finished it yesturday. I realized today that I am a single photo scrapper.....meaning I tend to only scrap one photo in a layout. I wonder if I should try to branch out or if that is what defines my style of scrapping????
I like one photo in layout though. I feel it draws attention to the photo and I think the photos I choose to scrap are rather cute and should be the center of attention- maybe because they are mostly of my handsome little peanut!!!

I also like space on my layouts so the paper has some room to show itself too. Let's face it- they make the cutest paper now!!! Like how cute are these stockings.....
This layout was made with Crate Paper's Bundled Up line. The Christmas title is by Me&My Big Ideas, which might tell you how old it is..... and the poinsettias are Jolees Boutique. I stamped the date and then made some shadow stamps around it. It is so cold out right now it feels like snow and snow means Christmas--EEEKS!!! SOOOOO not ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment