My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 18 September 2014

Speech Bubble Birthday Card

 Hello again! Good grief- Where did this week go???? We got a shot of warm weather and so I just had to take advantage of it! I did make a card using Jillibean Soup's Birthday Bisque and some paper from We R Memory Keepers. I added some Doodlebug sprinkles too.

 I live in Winnipeg, which is also known as Winter-peg to many, but we do have gorgeous summers and no, we do not live in igloos. Our zoo just opened a journey to churchill exhibit which is pretty cool. Here is a picture I took of the two polar bears wrestling in the water. Love or hate them (zoos), it does allow us to get a close up look on these beautiful creatures and perhaps lead to a greater appreciation for wildlife in general. At least that is my hope.

Since it has been so nice, we have been spending all our time in the yard and at the park. Here is my son getting dirty in the garden. I love that he is an outdoorsy boy!!! So there you have it- my week of non- creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment