My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 14 October 2014

60th Birthday

 My mom turned 60 this past weekend. I made her a card using Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe line. I also made this centerpiece with 60 suckers and Bella Blvd. paper. I covered a floral foam with the paper and added some washi tape and some letter stickers. I added some tinsel on top to give it some punch.
It says 60 sucks on both sides. A cute craft that can be modified and used for any age.

I want to give a birthday shout out to my mom because she is amazing! She has done so much to help me since I gave birth to my son. She is the best grandma, always willing to babysit and spoil him with goodies. She buys him clothes and books, which I cannot do because I am not working. I know she is a true grandma at heart because she keeps goldfish and snacks in her purse so my son can find them! We had a well deserved day at the spa, a nice dinner, and a wonderful brunch in her honor. Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!!
 It was Thanksgiving this past weekend as well. We had plenty of dinners and family visits. We were blessed to have warm, sunny weather. That also meant we could take plenty of pictures outside!
Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment