My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 2 October 2014

Creative Days!!!

 I made this card and the Christmas layout today. I had the creative spirit in me and zipped these two projects off in no time- which is what I have these days, no time. My son is on the no sleep schedule again. That leaves me with very little "me" time.

I used the Bella Blvd. Christmas line to make both the card and the layout. I added some stickles to the card and a little bow.
 I punched circles from different papers and cardstock for this layout and then added stickers with pop dots. The picture is of my most photogenic cat, Hobbes. He always looks so handsome in photos!

 I made this layout using the new Doodlebug fall line. I copied this layout from the one I made a few weeks back which was scraplifted from the Doodlebug blog. This time I mixed the colours throughout the circle, rather than make four the coloured segments.
 I used the title from last year's fall line and the quote is from the rub-on collection that came out a number of years ago. How cute are the new epoxy shapes??!!!! I also used washi tape at the bottom. I just love the colours!!!

Fall is definitely here now. I think I heard snow for this weekend......eeks! Hopefully not the kind that stays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment