My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Let It Snow

 I thought I would share this layout even though it is not finished. It is taking me much longer to finish projects because I have picked up some extra work. It will be nice to have money for the holidays but it sure does not leave me with a whole lot of "ME" time! I have also not developed pictures in a really long time so that does not help when I want to make layouts! I have made two layouts like this one already but I wanted to use the Frosty Friends collection from Doodlebug since it is SOOOO cute! The original idea came from a post on Doodlebug's blog quite awhile back.

 I kind of separated the colours but I interspersed white all around the circle. I will put my picture in the blank area. I also plan to add some more embellishments outside the circle. It does not show up here but I have sprayed the whole page with a shimmer mist to give it a snowy feel.

I saw a sign that had 40 days until Christmas posted on it.......wow, time is moving fast!
Now we have snow too so it is feeling like winter!!! BRRRRR.......


No comments:

Post a Comment