My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Live in the Sun Layout

 Happy New Year's Eve! I made this layout yesturday using Echo Park's Paradise Beach paper line. It is an older line that I never used. My goal last year was to start using all my products that I have been hoarding. I think I did pretty good- I made piles of layouts and cards. So my New Year's Scrapping resolution will be to continue with that theme- use, use, use! The problem of course is that I buy, buy, buy more!!! I know I have way too much but I am not great with letting go of the old. I figure one day I will find a use for it all......
So my goal will be to continue using as much older stuff as I can. I wonder what people do with product that is half used and not in style......maybe I should let the kids at school use it for crafts.

 This is one sweet memory from last summer.....remember the summer and the sun!!! Now that Christmas is over I wait anxiously for warmer weather. If we could just have winter for December I would be happy! I need a white Christmas but then I am done. My layout was so simple. I cut the designs from another piece of paper. I added some stickers with pop dots. Honestly I was kind of stumped with this layout. Sometimes it is just like that. Oh well.

                                                          
                                                     Cheers for a crafty 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment