My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 18 February 2015

A Whole Lot to See Here!

 Okay, so my computer was not letting me post anything. I am now working on the problem by using my laptop and a USB stick....not the most efficient way but at least it is working! I might also start a new blog so stay tuned for that.

 I made this layout using Echo Park. Since there are piles of pics here I am going to be super brief!


 This is Easter/Spring paper by Doodlebug.

 I made this layout using Lawn Fawn and I really like this one....My son was so cute with our Christmas décor.


 This layout was made with Fall Doodlebug products. I might change those leaves a bit since they feel a little too uniform for my liking.



 Valentine's has come and gone but I was not able to share my cards. So all my pictures are kind of all over the place, theme wise. I used Doodlebug for this card- love those cute Doodlepops!

 Here are 2 spring cards using Doodlebug again. What can I say- I am a huge fan!



 These items were all made with Valentine Doodlebug stuff. How cute are the frogs and bugs....




I had to include this- I made a heart shaped scone for breakfast on Valentine's day. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment